In February, Commonwealth Senior Living held its annual awards banquet for 2017 to honor those associates who are living our Core Values every day by providing our residents with the dignity, respect and compassion they deserve. These individuals are truly making a difference in the lives of seniors by always going above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that both our residents and their family members receive the highest level of care possible in a comfortable, home-like environment.
This year’s winners are:
- West Region and Overall Associate of the Year: Tara Stancill, Registered Medication Associate, Commonwealth Senior Living at Christiansburg
- Central Region Associate of the Year: Candise Carter, Dining Services Associate, Commonwealth Senior Living at the West End
- East Region Associate of the Year: Carla Taylor, Resident Care Associate, Commonwealth Memory Care at Norfolk
- Executive Director of the Year: Amber Foster, Commonwealth Senior Living at Front Royal
- Resident Care Director of the Year: Mona Drummond, Commonwealth Senior Living at Georgian Manor
- Sales & Marketing Director of the Year: Jessica Culotta, Commonwealth Senior Living at Gloucester House
- Regional Support Associate of the Year: Danny Ruiz, East Regional Maintenance Director
- Home Office Associate of the Year: Angela Kennedy, Accounting
We would like to extend our appreciation and congratulations to each of these incredible individuals. Their passion and commitment for doing what is right has helped make us the premier senior living provider in Virginia! Thank you!
P.S.- Curious about what is attached to their lapels? Throughout the night, guests shared what they appreciated about each other by clipping on clothes pins labeled with sayings like “helpful”, “kind” and “hard worker”.