Our next phase brings even more exciting opportunities.
After Phase 2 re-introduced in-person family visits, we are excited to continue more activities for our residents and families moving into Phase 3.
Our residents’ loved ones have said, “We enjoy your community so much!” and, “I’m so happy that they’re enjoying the memories.”
Phase 3 includes:
- Resuming a full schedule of activities including volunteers & scenic rides in the CSL van maintaining social distancing and mask wearing
- Resuming outside appointments, visits, shopping, etc for residents without quarantine
- In-person community experiences for residents/families considering a move within 60 days
- Friends and family may visit without scheduling in advance, limiting to 2 visitors at a time
- Continuing the beauty salon with more than one resident and social distancing maintained
Still wondering what level of care your loved one will need? Go through the Roobrik Assessment to help get a better picture!