We are excited to be taking the second step back to normal.
During our first reopening phase, we were able to successfully reunite families with in-person visits, and we are thrilled about moving forward with Phase 2 and what it means for our families and residents.
Phase 2 includes:
- Indoor or outdoor scheduled visits with friends and family with social distancing, screening, and mask requirements
- Small group dining with social distancing
- Increased group activities throughout the day, maintaining social distancing
- In-person community experiences for residents/families considering a move within 30 days
- Reopening of the beauty salon with more than one resident and social distancing maintained
We will continue to notify families as we enter each phase.
Still wondering what level of care your loved one will need? Go through the Roobrik Assessment to help get a better picture!